Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Our story ♥

22/6/2011
Thinking back almost two months ago, everything buried deep down in my heart.
How would i become if i did not met you that day?
That day started off ordinary, hanged out with friends on the train, talking about what the first uni exam was going to be like. Nervous of course, as i have not prepared for it very well at that time.
Anyhow, the day went on incredibly cold as Caulfield was awfully windy. 
However, things became interesting when I saw this tiny little girl sitting alone right when i walked in the plaza.
I thought to myself 'Yeah she must be doing revision for BIO1011 as well, seen her couple of times before in uni'
That was when I began to 'stalk' her. Anyhow nothing happened yet because it was BIOLOGY exam afterall!
 ----
End of Biology exam.. 

--- 

Chatting with a bunch of friends about how'd they go in the exam, laughed and shivered while waiting for the train to come. There again i saw the girl. Her cute and attractive smile caught my attention.
I tried to make some eye contact and it worked somehow ;D i'm glad.
That moment was when i decided she should be my next girlfriend, but the problem is.. I don't even know her yet. What can i do ? How can i get to be friends  with her? So many howss in my mind.
I realised there's FACEBOOK !! So happy.
---
home
--
My mission for the night:
- Find her on Facebook and add her.

Seemingly confident, i searched through a bunch of people whom i thought might have her as friend.
Went to lists and lists until somehow, her profile picture caught my eye. *viewing profile picture 1 by 1*
and i praised myself . YESSS gotchaa!!
I was quite happy with myself able to find her without knowing almost nothing about her.
I am glad that i finally get to chat with her on facebook. It was a great start
We were friendly and did a bit of talking.
That was the end of my happy day.
I went to bed thinking
'It's my pleasure meeting u.. Stacy Chen'

=]
--- 
TO BE CONTINUED

1 comment:

stacy said...

<3 thinking back to that day...when i was sitting in the plaza.. so nervous of the exam,so cold so lonely so helpless cuz i didnt know wheres the exam room.i never think someone would notice me. looking at u with my tired eyes. didnt know destiny had already chose u as my one of the most important person in my normal life. ever since that day. life is no longer lonely and normal<3