Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Our story ♥

Should I not mention the days we spent on Msn regardless of the exam period. 22/6/2011 is truly an interesting day. I remember back then it was a few days before MTH1020 exam where we were all stress out because its MATHS! Though silly me thinking it would be a good idea just to meet up in real life maybe talk about maths paper and do some questions. 

-- 

That day started off as usual for me.
Dressed up = normal
Hair style = normal
Smell = good as usual
Face = clean as usual

I was telling myself. YEAP ! this is it ! Let's get done with some maths questions with me future girlfriend? possibly :D 
I was a little nervous that I almost pee in my pants, just kidding but it was quite amazing the fact that I have the guts to meet up with someone that I have never spoken with before in real life. While i was waiting for her to arrived, found myself a seat.

That is where it all started.. <3<3

As i have only seen her once clearly on the train station as mentioned in previous post, I had a little trouble recognizing her in the State library. Until i have received a text messages saying 'I'm here'. Then i panicked. In my mind thinking 'what should i say?' 'what language should i speak?' 'What if it all become awkward?' 'what if she's not my type?' 'What if things don't go smoothly?'
thousands of questions popped in my mind but there i went, i approached Stacy.
Smile on her face as usual -.- 
Things started getting a little cheeky because I felt spontaneous and i'm unsure if this feeling is normal or indifferent. However I let myself go, knowing that if this relationship goes further than just friends, she'll need to know the 'real' me anyway. 
Things went really smoothly unexpectedly, Stacy was lying down half of the time without getting much work done due to her lack of sleep ( as always again )
But i remember the surrounding and environment on that day.
i looked up the sky from the library, it was quiet, peaceful. Such a beautiful day, i thought to myself. Will it last for long though? I hoped so.

The first food and drink we ate together was
The lord of the fries
Coke + weird sauce on the chips

Putting the food aside, that was actually when we shared our stuff in a proper manner.
I felt as I was getting information, detailed information about her life.
The life she had before knowing me. It was amazing !
Crowds in Melbourne Central were walking, footsteps, noises, smell of smoke but the whole world to me was just her sitting in front of me. I was so focus and concentrated, looking at the words coming out from her mouth, her facial expression etc.

The day ended fairly quickly not to my surprise because good days usually ends fast.
She walked me to the library door, and hugged.
Our first hugged ♥♥

which concludes the day =]

1 comment:

S.C said...

♥♥♥love u.. that day.. the first day i meet u..i was thinking when i first saw u...u r so cute,not that scary but friendly. Together with,even its the first time,i felt so free and conformtable.i was stress abit when coming to lib.but when i sit beside u,all the stress gone.

The memories..of us..are now all in ours mind,ours heart, i feel sweet happy when i think back the old days. I deeply trust that whenever i think back all the sweet memories i always feel happy,even after we breakup.

I was so worry about breakup. but i realized today,the ending isnt the most important thing,cuz i know i wont regret in love u,be with u. the most important thing is,we really have a good time,enjoy together,so in love and cherish everymoment of being with u<3

I dont scary of breakup or worry about myself the life without u anymore.我唔再怕傷心 唔會再怕自己一個人的生活 我會學會堅強.. but i know, now i love u